Situated in a prime location on Moray Place in the new town, this prestigious project was completed in conjunction with our partners at GLM and Edinburgh World Heritage.
The building is situated on a prominent corner site with Queens House located in Moray Place. The property was presented to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II as part of her coronation in 1953.
- Full strip and re-slate of the existing roof coverings using traditional Scotch slating methods
- Renewal of the lead wallhead gutters
- Renewal of lead platform roofs
- Repointing to the front elevation
- Renewal of masonry
- Refurbishment and decoration of windows